Two posts in two days. Oh my, I think it's a record. I thought I better start being more diligent in my blogging since Kim linked our personal blogs to the Crazy Daisy site. If you don't know about Crazy Daisy yet, you need to check us out and get all caught up.
I'm going through my borderline insomniac phase with a million things to do, and thought it might be a good time to get all caught up. I sometimes wonder why I put so much on my plate, but then I remember that I just love to be busy.
This is an exciting week. My Emma will be nine on Friday. That, I just can't believe. I know everyone says it, but it's true..."where does the time go?" I just get more and more proud of her every day. She won a big prize at school, but I'll post more about that later...Also, the escrow on our new Flagstaff house is supposed to close on Friday. I say "supposed to close" because it was supposed to close last week and didn't. Even though this is our 3rd house, the whole lending thing has really tightened up and we have had to jump through more hoops than usual and we've had a few hold-ups. I'm confident that all is good now, and we are all set to celebrate this weekend. All weekend in fact. It is a weekend of partying. Stacey and the kids are coming into town. Friday we have Emma's birthday party complete with a sleep-over at Grammy's, Saturday we just are going to swim all day and celebrate the new house, Sunday is my birthday so we have more celebrating to do, and Monday is no school so we will celebrate that too. Party time here we come!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment