xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml'>It's been snowing here in Flagstaff for two days straight. I was starting to worry that we wouldn't get to play in the snow this trip. It sure is beautiful.
Louis and Jennifer. We have been married for more than 12 years. Louis loves guns, pizza and a good poker game (he is such a guy). I love to read, shop, travel, be crafty and creative and hate doing laundry.
This is Emma, our 10 year old. She is a super star student, always getting straight A's. She loves to read and loves all animals. She is the best big sister and has the cutest freckles on her nose and cheeks.
Our Little One Grace
She just turned 8 but thinks she is already a teenager. She brings life and sunshine to our home (I'm also convinced she gave me my first gray hair). Talk about spunky. She is always smiling and is never at a loss for words, she talks constantly. She is all girl. Loves anything pink, glittery and shiny.
No comments:
Post a Comment