Friday, March 25, 2011

DC Sneak Peak

Well we still have four days left and I've already snapped more than 700 photos. Most of which were taken on my fancy Canon Rebel. There are just so many great things here in Washington D.C. to take pictures of. I obviously am not going to post them all, but here is just a sneak peak of a few photos I took with my iPhone.






Today we took a tour of The White House. We couldn't bring anything in with us except a cell phone (which had to be turned off), and our I.D. The secret service finally let us snap a couple photos right before we exited the gates.


My niece Sara, really, really, really wanted to visit DC Cupcakes so we stopped in yesterday and got a dozen. They were yummy (slightly overrated) but worth the trip.

Ok. That's it for now. More details to follow. We have been on a dead run all week, running our legs off. Thank goodness for the nice jacuzzi downstairs to soak our tired feet and legs. This is one vacation that I'm gonna need another vacation to recover from when I'm done. But I'm loving every minute of it.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Wish I was there! Looks fun(: miss you guys!
    -em

    ReplyDelete