Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Walking Dead


Last month, Louis and I were lucky enough to go to the big premiere of Season 2 of The Walking Dead  If you haven't seen it, please tune in.  I admit, it isn't a show that I normally would be into, but I really love it.  One of my great friends (and sorority sisters), Denise Huth, from my Pepperdine days, is actually one of the Producers.  Let me clarify, she is not just one of the    producers, she is THE BEST producer.  Everyone that knows me, pretty much knows all about her because I am just so proud of all of her successes, and I brag about her all the time.  Anyway, we had an absolute blast.  The night started at the Regal L.A. Live Theater which is right next to the Staples Center.  After waiting for Denise and watching her walk down the red carpet (so exciting), we found our seats.  After a few remarks from the President of AMC and the Executive Producer, the show began.  Wow!  What can I say...very intense!  It was so much better (and scarier) on the big screen.  Then it was time for the party portion of the night.  That was held at Vibiana, which is a huge special event venue in the heart of L.A.  There were zombies roaming around, lots of fog, lots of good food and cocktails, and lots of fun.  It was perfect!  The cast and crew we met were all genuinely nice and personable and I can't wait for the Season 3 Premiere!  Thanks Denise for including us in your special night!  I love you!

Waiting for the show to begin

There she is on the red carpet.  Go Denise!
Bonding with the zombies.
That's Terri next to me.  Another great friend from Pepperdine that came out from Colorado for the big event.

The Denise Huth fan club

Louis with his dream girl, Sarah.
He was so nervous to meet her, I thought he was going to puke right on her shoes.

Denise and Sarah.
Denise knew Louis has a big crush on her and promised to introduce them.

Louis is feeling pretty lucky right now.

Me and my new boyfriend. :)

There she is...Producer Extraordinare.  Love you Denise!
Terri, Denise and Brian (aka Gopher).
Brian is another friend from Pepperdine and the night wouldn't have been half the fun with out him.  He was our designated photographer, comedian, set designer and handler.  I swore I would never go to another Premiere without him! Thanks Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment