Thursday, March 6, 2008
So apparently when you decide to change one thing in your kitchen, it can sometimes snowball into something else you want to change and then it snowballs again, and before you know it, you make a whole bunch of changes. So anyway...since we are changing our countertops, we decided to get a bigger, better sink. Because usually the one that comes in new houses are fairly small, and when they do the countertops, they actually cut them to fit the sink so now was the time to do it. So Louis and I went to look at sinks. Our (actually more my) "long-term" goal was to change all the appliances to stainless steel fancy-schmancy ones, so we thought we better get a stainless steel sink now. But then a stainless steel sink would look a little strange with all white appliances right???? So basically it has snowballed into we are now not only getting new countertops, but we are getting new appliances too. Crazy, but so awesome! So we went today to pick them out. Here is my new refrigerator (which I am most excited about), the oven, the microwave, and the dishwasher. I am also getting a new stovetop, but I haven't decided on one yet. It is moving a lot faster than I thought. The guy is picking up the slabs tomorrow. He is coming on Monday to demo our kitchen so we will be kitchen-less for a about a week and then will install the new countertop on St. Patty's Day. So they will most definitely in by the time Kim and Shelby come to visit. Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are going to love your new kitchen. That is the same fridge that Chad and Kathryne have. They love it. We have to buy a new washer and dryer in the next few months. I'm kind of excited. Chad and Kathryne have an LG set they love. I'm doing my research so I'm not persuaded by a pretty color. At what point in my life did new appliances make me so happy?
ReplyDeleteI love it! I can't wait to see it .. will it really be done before we get there. I'm so excited to see it, visit with you and see all the decorating you and Kelly did!
ReplyDeletenow THAT sounds like the way to do new countertops! i bet it looks fabulous when you're all finished! so jealous.... :)
ReplyDelete