Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Partyin' Like A Rockstar

The biggest event this Fall has to be Grace's 6th birthday. Grace is the girliest of all girls so I wanted to do something special for her birthday. We kind of go all out for birthdays in this family, so when we started talking about her party, she and Emma came up with the idea of having a "Diva Rockstar" party. That pretty much fits her to a tee, so that's what we did. We always plan our parties at Grammy's park. Is there anywhere else?? I made the invitations, booked a dj and we had a great time. The only bad thing was that it turned cold the day before but we all managed to stay warm by shakin' our booties. The girls picked out some fun "rockstar" clothes and accessories...complete with pink hair. Here are some fun photos from that day. Totally diggin' those shades!Look at me...I'm a Rockstar, baby!

Doin the YMCA with daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment