Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Em!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful Emma! I can't believe that my little girl is 8 years old. How did that happen? I remember how little you were when you were born. Only 5 lbs. 10 oz. You were so little that I was afraid to even turn you over to change your diaper. My life changed 8 years ago. I knew I would love being a mother, but I had no idea how much I would love being YOUR mother. You are growing into such a wonderful, compassionate, loving, extraordinary young lady. I love you more than words can express. And I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work. You are more wonderful than I could have ever imagined! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Happy (late)Birthday Emma! I can't believe that you're 8 already. I remember the day you were born and you were just so little. You're a wonderful girl and we miss you SO much!

    Love you,
    Kimmy and Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I almost forgot ... we really are gonna come for a visit. Life has just been so crazy. I'm going to make it happen though ... I want to get all that scrappin' stuff.

    ReplyDelete