Louis and I had a fun couple of days without the kids. Instead of going somewhere overnight we decided to take a couple of day trips. One of the trips we took was to the California Science Center. I had been wanting to see their BodyWorld exhibit. It was actually really cool. They have real bodies and real organs on display. I have always been fascinated with that and I enjoyed learning new things. Did you know that you can actually die from a broken heart? It made we want to live a healthier life seeing what healthy organs look like versus diseased unhealthy ones. We were also able to see the imax movie on the Human Body too. That was really cool too. A little gross though...
We also went to Universal and shopped, had dinner and saw a movie. We actually saw three movies (four if you count the imax movie) in two days. I love going to the movies, and sometimes we may go months without going because things are just too busy. The only bummer of the week was that yesterday while we were in the movies (in broad daylight) my car was broken into and my purse was stolen. And the weirdest coincidence was that Megan and her friend Amber were in the movies too and Amber's car was broken into also and Megan's phone and Ambers camera were stolen. Louis being the police officer was really upset about it. So he left for work this morning extra ready to fight crime and find the punks who did it. A personal vendetta maybe. But overall it was a fun week. I am anxious for Kim and Shelby's arrival tomorrow and I am extra ready for my girls to come home from Flagstaff.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment