Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fun at Scooter's Jungle




Yesterday was Matthew's 7th birthday party and we went to the coolest place in Valencia called Scooter's Jungle. It is this cool, island theme extreme entertainment center. They have all this giant blow-up stuff. They have a huge slide and jungle gym. We actually went there a couple of weeks ago for another cousin's birthday party. It is the girls new favorite place. Louis had to work yesterday, but when we were at Scooter's Jungle a couple of weeks ago, he had more fun than the kids. He and Mike, Brian and my cousin John had a huge wrestling match in one of the jumpy's. I am surprised we didn't get kicked out. I wish I had my camera. I forgot it yesterday too but took a couple of photos with my i-phone so they are not the greatest. Both Louis and Brian were working yesterday so this party was much lower key. But, the kids had a great time as usual. We will be back in March for Cole's birthday and again in June for Samantha's. That's ok, because it really is a perfect place for a kids party. It is a private room so the kids can just run and play and you don't have to worry about them much and all the grown-ups can sit and visit.

1 comment:

  1. Can we go to Scooters when we come to visit? Shelby would love it there.

    ReplyDelete