

Well it's been a week since the scrapbook expo and it has taken me all week to recover. Only the people who have gone with us realize that it is not a relaxing weekend. And this year we took even more classes (8 total) plus the midnight crop. So needless to say it is 36 hours of on-the-go fun! And as usual it was a blast. It was a little lighter than usual group because Kim and Stacey couldn't make it, but Kelly (aka Miss Kelly) got to come with us this year and I think we wiped her out. She said she felt like she just went to scrapbook bootcamp. :-) All the classes (except for maybe one) was awesome. We made many mini-books, a really cool calendar and even a project on canvas. Really cool. You never get to completely finish the projects because you still need to add your photos and personal touches, but my goal this year is to finish them all. And as soon as I do I will post the finished products. I do have a little photo of one of the pages I did at the crop. I did almost 6 pages this year in the six hours which is a major record for me becuase I am the pokiest scrapper of all. But I went prepared and was able to whip em' out. No one entered anything in the layout contest so no winners this year. I think we've had a winner in our group almost every year (mostly Megan). I already can't wait for next year!

I am so impressed with your scrapbooking. The last time I saw a page you completely was at Emma's 3rd (?) birthday party. Thanks for posting your page. Who are the women in the picture? I'm sure everyone else knows, but I am currently out of that loop. :-)
ReplyDeleteSharon
Cute page. It's a lot different than most of your pages ... very cool. I can't wait to see all the projects from the expo!
ReplyDeleteThe girls in the picture are Kelly and Nicole. Nicole was actually the one who "introduced" me to scrapbooking. I'll scan the other layouts I did at the crop. They are nothing fancy, I just wanted to get something done.
ReplyDelete