Thursday, February 7, 2008

Trying my hand at blogging

I thought I better get with the times and start a blog. I enjoy reading other people's life stories, and just maybe someone might enjoy reading mine. I figure it will consist mostly of stories about my family, specifically my two crazy and very busy girls. Occasionally I plan on possibly posting some of my scrapbook layouts since once created they just go into a book and collect dust. And since I spend so much time and effort on them, it would be nice for some other people to see them on occasion. And I am sure I will have something to say about my great husband. And probably less to say about my job. What is there really to say about the swap meet anyway? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to have you in the blog world! And I get to post your very first comment ... aren't I special! I look forward to lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! How exciting. I love blogging. I think it's a great way to do a little journaling. And I do love reading other people's too.

    ReplyDelete