Whenever someone new comes to Flagstaff to visit for the first time, we have to go the Deer Farm. Since Louis's mom and dad were visiting, we had to go again! The girls have been six times now. They just love it. They would go everyday if they could, but I am just not sure how many more times I can take it! Louis vowed that this was his last time. We'll see about that. :-)
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Louis looks really happy visiting with the deer. I think you may be going back more than you think.:-)I totally forgot what Louis' parents look like. Thanks for all the posts. It's so fun to see all the vacation fun. When you get a chance can you post some scrapbook info? Like a page you've created...or your top 5 favorite items or something like that. I know you're a busy girl so whenever you get around to it. I've recently re-committed myself to scrapbooking.
ReplyDeleteWe didn't get to go to the deer farm ... what's up with that?
ReplyDeleteKim -- I think the reason we didn't go to the deer farm when you were there is because it snowed the whole time, and we were having way too much fun sledding! And Sharon I will definitely do more "fun" stuff. I have a few pages I have created recently, so I will work on that. I need to figure out how to scan them though.
ReplyDelete