We are off on our two week vacation. The girls are out of school for spring break so Louis took off two weeks of work. We left on the Saturday before Easter to head to "the log". For those of you who don't know about the "log," that is what we call my parents new house in Flagstaff, AZ. It is a big, beautiful custom log home built on 4 acres in the mountains of Flagstaff. We just LOVE it there. We call it the log because my parents had decided that it was too big to be called a cabin so my dad said we'll call it the lodge. Well Grace misunderstood and started calling it the Log, and it just stuck. So now it is the log. We plan on doing lots of outdoor activites and enjoy nature.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so glad to see your back. I thought something happened to you. :-) I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation. You have to take time and recharge your family batteries.
ReplyDeleteI am trying to update it now. We were gone for two weeks and then since we've been back it has been tough getting back into the swing of things.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so different at The Log without snow. I think Shelby and I will have to come up there to check out again, the next time you are up there. It's so beautiful up there.
ReplyDelete