Friday, April 11, 2008

Coloring Easter Eggs and the Log





We got up to the Log the night before Easter. I don't know about anyone else, but Easter came way too early this year. I think I could have just skipped it and the girls would have never even known. We didn't even talk about Easter, or the Easter bunny or anything. We were just so busy with everything that it just never even came up. We arrived at the log a couple of days before anyone else, so it was just the four of us up there for Easter. My mom and dad had been there the week before, so my mom actually did all the shopping for me and left everything hidden in the closet. She got all the stuff for the girls easter baskets, the stuff to color eggs, and there was even 3 dozen eggs and everything we needed to make an easter dinner waiting for us in the refrigerator. Have I mentioned that I have the greatest mom in the world?!! So when we got up there we switched into Easter mode. We had so much fun coloring eggs. I thought they came out beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment