I think this Easter was the best we ever had. It was so casual. It was just the four
of us up in AZ, and we had already decided we were not going to church so the girls did the hunt in the morning, we had a nice breakfast, went on a 2-hour hike in the forest, relaxed and then I made a nice dinner. It was just glorious not having to worry about fancy dresses, nice hair, tights, etc., etc. I just loved it!!! And we actually saw the Easter Bunny! :-) There is so much wildlife up there that right after the girls woke up, Louis was looking out the window and he saw a HUGE jack rabbit with these super long ears. So they all went running out on the deck and watched it hop away. It was pretty cute. The girls were so excited because they thought they actually saw the Easter Bunny. I just wish I could hold onto their innocence forever!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment